Brought To You By
The 229 x 40 standard branding image that appears in the header of category pages when being bought as part of a takeover.
||Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker
|IO Placement Name
||229 x 40
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Site served only
||229 x 40px
|Accepted Image Formats
|Accepted Source Formats
||.PNG .EPS .AI
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
|Max Image File Size
||Max 30 seconds
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 3 Days
||Supported by Allure
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Logo should be legible in a 229 x 40px boundary.
- Logo should be provided on a transparent background.
- White version of logo must be provided if other brand colours are not legible on a dark background.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.