Communicate with our most loyal and engaged readers through our EDM. A simple MREC sitting alongside our key content offers subtle alignment and credible association.
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR, ShopStyle
|IO Placement Name
||300 x 250
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Site served only
||300 x 250px
|Accepted Image Formats
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
|Max Image File Size
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 2 Days
||Supported by Allure
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Animation is not permitted.
- No 3rd Party ad serving.
- Client must provide click through URL.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.