Expandable MREC by Bonzai
The 300 x 250 is a user initiated expanding rich media ad unit by Bonzai. The expandable panel overlays the site for a higher impact.
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR, WhoWhatWear, Byrdie, MyDomaine
|IO Placement Name
||300 x 250
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Tags and trackings must be HTTPS (able to serve via SSLfor the correct template)
||300 x 250px
||800 x 600px
|Accepted Image Formats
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
||HTML5, .SWF (Flash) see Flash notes below
|Max Image File Size
|Max Rich Media File Size
||See detailed HTML5 Rich Media specs here
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 3 Days, Rich Media: 5 days
||Rich Media managed by client or Allure Media (please speak to your Allure Account Manager)
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Please ensure that there is no text or logo on the top right corner of the expandable panel for the Close button to be visible.
- Important: 3rd Party Ad Served by Bonzai. All creative to be provided in a servable tag format.
- Flash ad creative may be used in the majority of desktop based ad spaces on the Fairfax network. The majority of desktop based web ad placements accept flash creative, however every flash ad must be accompanied by a backup image ad to serve to users without the required plug-in.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.