Fireplace Skin (Business Insider, POPSUGAR, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, Kotaku)
A fixed-position high impact creative. This position ensures that the skins are always visible to users as they scroll down the page. Fireplace creative is an important element of takeovers. Safe zones on either side (gutters) ensure all important logo/messaging elements are visible across all desktop and laptop screens.
Fireplace safe zones
Allure Media Served Fireplace Specs
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR
|IO Placement Name
||Fireplace / Skin
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Site served only (Trackings must be HTTPS - able to serve via SSL)
||1920 x 1080px (including Navigation Bar area, please download the correct PSD templates below)
|Accepted Image Formats
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
|Max Image File Size
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 3 Days
||Supported by Allure
Site Content Width and Templates
Site Safe Zone Specs
||Navigation Bar Height
||Safe Zone gutters (Left/Right)
||98 x 520px
||180 x 625px
||180 x 625px
||180 x 625px
||145 x 650px
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- IMPORTANT: Skin dimensions include the navigation bar area. Your creative should be included in this area, but do not use any important elements in this area as it will not be visible until user scrolls down the page.
- As computer screen sizes vary, adhering to safe zones ensures that important elements (i.e. logos, copy etc) are visible to all users.
- The safe zones are located on each vertical side of the site content area (i.e. 145 x 650px on the left side, 145 x 650px on the right side).
- Safe zone gutters start from the bottom of the navigation bar of each site (refer to individual site's navigation bar height)
- All important elements (i.e. logos, copy etc) must be kept within the safe zones provided.
- Only use background images/colours in the areas outside the safe zones.
- Any blank spaces behind the site content area should be filled with a matching background colour.
- Allure is not responsible for any art or messaging that is cut-off if the files do not meet the dimension and template requirements.
- Animated creative is not permitted.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.