Mobile Adhesion Banner
A standard 320 x 50 mobile banner that adhered to the bottom of the screen, even on scroll – offering maximum presence. Offers expand to full screen for multiple functionality (i.e. video, galleries)
Adhesion Banner CTA
Full Screen ad / video
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR, WhoWhatWear, Byrdie, myDomaine
|IO Placement Name
||320 x 50
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Sizmek, eggMobi, Bonzai
||Tags and trackings must be HTTPS (able to serve via SSL)
||320 x 50px
||Full Screen (please speak to your preferred vendor for the correct template)
|Accepted Image Formats
||.JPG .GIF .PNG
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
||HTML5, .SWF (Flash) see Flash notes below
|Max Image File Size
|Max Rich Media File Size
||See detailed HTML5 Rich Media specs here
||100KB polite load; 2MB max user-initiated load; see detailed HTML5 Rich Media specs here
|Accepted Video Formats
||MP4, OGG, WebM
||Max 30 seconds
|Delivery Lead Time
||Rich Media managed by client only
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Auto play allowed. Play, stop, pause and mute button required. User-initiated audio only. Looping is not permitted.
- 'Close' button must be clearly displayed in top right corner of expanded panel (full screen).
- Important: 3rd Party Ad Served only. All creative to be provided in a servable tag format.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.