The Mobile Filmstrip is a HTML5 mobile rich media ad unit that expands from a 320 x 50 mobile banner. The expanded filmstrip panel has five different "slides" allowing for creative story-telling in a single banner. The format allows a user to interact with and explore a depth of content.
||Business Insider , Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, WhoWhatWear, Byrdie, MyDomaine
|IO Placement Name
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Tags and trackings must be HTTPS (able to serve via SSL)
||320 x 50px
||Full Screen (please speak to your preferred vendor for the correct template)
|Accepted Image Formats
||.JPG .GIF .PNG
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
||HTML5, .SWF (Flash) see Flash notes below
|Max Image File Size
|Max Rich Media File Size
||See detailed HTML5 Rich Media specs here
||100KB polite load; 2MB max user-initiated load; see detailed HTML5 Rich Media specs here
|Accepted Video Formats
||MP4, OGG, WebM
||Max 30 seconds
|Delivery Lead Time
||Rich Media managed by client only
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- A 320 x 50 banner will prompt a user to click to expand the Filmstrip.
- Initially the first expanded interactive panel of the Filmstrip is loaded. Subsequent panels must be downloaded on user initiation only.
- There are predefined areas at the top and bottom of the panels that allow the user to click to move to the next panel (it is recommended that there be a clear call to action message in these spaces).
- Maximum of 4 panels are allowed.
- Users may interact with the unique content of each panel.
- Video may be included as an option,
- Autoplay video is allowed.
- User-initiated audio by click only.
- Play, stop, pause and mute button required in video.
- No frequency capping required.
- Important: 3rd Party Ad Served only. All creative to be provided in a servable tag format.
- Please see Sizmek's demo and build guide here.
- Please contact Sizmek for further assistance.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.