Mobile Sushi Train
The mobile Sushi Train houses content or products on a rotating carousel that can be moved left and right with a swipe of a finger.
||Business Insider , Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker
|IO Placement Name
||Mobile Sushi Train
||Site served only
||150 x 30 px
|Sushi Tile Images
||150 x 70 px
|Max File Size for Images
|Number of tiles
||Minimum 6, Maximum 20
||.JPG and .PNG only
||1x Click URL for Logo Image, 1x Click URL for Sushi Tile Image, Impression tracker (Optional)
|Delivery Lead Time
||10 working days
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- On page load, the sushi tiles begin looping around to the left in an infinitely scrolling carousel.
- Users are able to navigate between the sushi tiles using a swiping gesture, available both left to right and right to left.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.