Mobile Tap to Full Screen
Capture and engage readers on the go with expanding mobile banners. This 320 x 50 banner appears above or within the content river. Scrolls with the page and taps to fill screen – which then offers multiple functionality (i.e. video, galleries).
Mobile Banner CTA
Full Screen ad / video
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR
|IO Placement Name
||320 x 50
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Sizmek, eggMobi, Bonzai
||320 x 50px
|Accepted Image Formats
||.JPG .GIF .PNG
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
|Max Image File Size
|Max Initial Load
|Max Polite Load / Panel
|Max User Initiated Load / Expansion
|Accepted Video Formats
||MP4, OGG, WebM
|Max Video Size
||Max 30 seconds
|Delivery Lead Time
||Rich Media managed by client only
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Play, stop, pause and mute button required. Auto play allowed. User-initiated audio only. Looping is not permitted.
- 'Close' button must be displayed in top right of expanded panel (full screen).
- Important: 3rd Party Ad Served only. All creative to be provided in a servable tag format; Allure Media does not support creative production.
- Note: 10% CPM premium is applicable when sold in conjunction with a Fireplace takeover.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.