Maximise reach by capturing our engaged readers on-the-go with the mobile MREC. Appearing in the content river as well as in articles, mobile MRECs command attention whilst seamlessly sitting alongside content.
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR, WhoWhatWear, Byrdie, MyDomaine, ShopStyle
|IO Placement Name
||300 x 250
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Sizmek, Doubleclick, eggMobi, Atlas
||Tags and trackings must be HTTPS (able to serve via SSL)
||300 x 250
|Accepted Backup Image Formats
||JPG, PNG, GIF
|Max File Size for Backup Image
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
|Max Rich Media File Size
||See detailed HTML5 Rich Media specs here
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 3 Days, Rich Media: 5 days
||Rich Media managed by client only
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Play, stop, pause and mute button required.
- Auto play allowed.
- User-initiated audio only.
- Looping is not permitted.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.