Maximise reach by capturing our engaged readers on-the-go with the mobile MREC. Appearing in the content river as well as in articles, mobile MRECs command attention whilst seamlessly sitting alongside content.
||Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR
|IO Placement Name
||300 x 250
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Sizmek, Doubleclick, eggMobi
||300 x 250
||.JPG .GIF .PNG, HTML5
|Max Image File Size
|Max Rich Media File Size
||100KB polite load; 2.2 MB subsequent load
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 3 Days, Rich Media: 5 days
||Rich Media managed by client only
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Play, stop, pause and mute button required. Auto play allowed. User-initiated audio only. Looping is not permitted.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.