Outstream Video (supported by Teads) is an innovative, view-to-play, skippable format that positions video advertising within the heart of editorial content. Viewable by design, the format launches when in view on the screen, pausing when less than 50% visible.
||MP4, VAST 2.0, VPAID
|Maximum File Size
||20MB for MP4
||3x MP4 creatives max per campaign, unlimited creative rotations allowed for VAST or VPAID per campaign
|Maximum Video Duration
|Creative Lead time
||5 working days
- Click tracker/landing URL
- Impression tracker (optional)
- Progression tracker on start, 25%, 50%, 75% and complete (optional)
- Available on Business Insider, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker
- It only appears in Articles with 3 or more paragraphs of content and is frequency capped
- Desktop and mobile
- 100% Viewable Video Product
- Frequency cap is set at 4 per user per day
- Unlike auto-play pre rolls this format only launches and plays when 50% of the video is visible on the page
- Video pauses if user scrolls away
- Sound is user initiated on click
- VAST 2.0 and VPAID compliant (Rich Video ads)
- 30 second maximum
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.