Creative Behaviour and Guidelines
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- A close button must be visible on the top right corner on any expanded panel.
- The expanded panel can expand on roll over or click, however it must retract by the same method.
- Autoplay video is allowed.
- User-initiated audio by click only.
- Play, stop, pause and mute button required in video.
- Looping is not permitted.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.