The filmstrip is a HTML5 300 x 600 rich media ad unit that sits on the right site of the page, in the sidebar navigation. The filmstrip has five different "slides" allowing for creative story-telling in a single banner. The format allows a user to interact with and explore a depth of content.
The filmstrip is supported across desktop and tablet.
||Business Insider , Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, POPSUGAR, WhoWhatWear, Byrdie, MyDomaine
|IO Placement Name
|Accepted 3rd Parties
||Sizmek and Bonzai only (Tags and trackings must be HTTPS - able to serve via SSL)
||300 x 600px
|Accepted Backup Image Formats
||JPG, PNG, GIF
|Max File Size for Backup Image
|Accepted Rich Media Formats
|Max Polite Load / Panel
|Max User Initiated Load / Expansion
|Accepted Video Formats
||MP4, OGG, WebM
|Max Video Size
||Max 30 seconds
|Delivery Lead Time
||Image: 3 Days, Rich Media: 5 days
||Rich Media managed by client only
Creative Behaviour Rules:
- Initially the first interactive panel of the Filmstrip is loaded. Subsequent panels must be downloaded on user initiation only.
- There are predefined areas at the top and bottom of the panels that allow the user to click to move to the next panel (it is recommended that there be a clear call to action message to the user in these spaces).
- Users may interact with the unique content of each panel. Video may be included as an option.
- No frequency capping required.
- Please see Sizmek's demo and build guide here.
- Please contact Sizmek for further assistance.
- Allure Media does not allow advertising for adult content, tobacco products, or gambling.
- Ads may not contain adware/spyware, active X, entrance or exit pops, or viruses.
- Ads may not include vulgarity, hate dismemberment, sexually explicit content, or illegal behaviours and activities.
- Ads may not have messaging that is designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to the content of the ad.
- Ads may not resemble system dialogue boxes or error messages.
- Ads may not have strobing animation.
- All ads must be set to open in a new browser window.
- Allure Media reserves the right to reject or discontinue advertising for a product or service, for any reason.
- Allure Media reserves the right to make changes or exceptions to the guidelines at any time.
- Allure Media is a member of the IAB and adheres to IAB standard and guidelines.